GeneTech's pre implantation genetic analysis gives information about embryos’ genetic health to help infertility specialists select the best embryo for transfer and improve chances of achieving a successful pregnancy. It is planned usually for couples with recurrent pregnancy losses, recurrent IVF failures and with family history of any inherited monogenic disorder.
|S.No||Test name||TAT (Days)|
|1||PGT-A (PGS) for Aneuploidies||15|
|2||PGT-M (PGD) for Monogenic/Mendelian Disorders||15|
Embryo Biopsy in media and collection box supplied by GeneTech
Transport within 48 hrs at 2-8 degrees centigrade.
Preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy or PGT-A (formerly PGS)
- Routinely used for all IVF conceptions
- 3rd or 5th day embryo biopsy
- Identifies aneuploidies in embryo(s)
- NGS based Whole genome amplification and sequencing
- Increases success rate of IVF
- Higher chance of pregnancy
- Reduced risk of miscarriage
- Reduced number of IVF cycles
- Saves time and cost
Preimplantation genetic testing for Mongenic disorders or PGT-M (formerly PGD)
- Used in cases where the parents are identified carriers for a single-gene (or monogenic) disorder like Thalassemia, DMD, Fragile-X
- Also used in HLA matching
- 3rd day or 5th day embryo biopsy is used to determine existence of single-gene mutation in homozygous or heterozygous condition
- NGS, Sanger and PCR based
- Our PGT-M portfolio is constantly upgraded with new genetic disorders. Call for details.